- Read a new poem in the journal, Nice Cage: http://nicecage.com/
- Read two new poems in Foxglove Journal: https://
- John’s poem, I Was Thirteen appeared in the 2014 Volume XVIII issue, of Clackamas Literary Review, www.clackamasliteraryreview.org.
- Read John’s poem, Inevitable Size, in the Spring, 2016 issue of Calliope: http://
- Read John’s poem, At Last I, You in Issue #2 of Lunaris Review, based in Africa: http://lunarisreview.
- John’s poem, George Bacovia on a Saturday Afternoon in October appeared in Issue 4, Volume 1 of Four Ties Lit Review: http://fourtieslitreview.com/
- Read two of John’s poems in the July, 2015 issue of Gyroscope Review at http://joom.ag/Yo1p
- Three of John’s poems are in the spring, 2015 issue of Muddy River Poetry Review:: http://www.
- Read John’s prose poem Chasing A River’s Shadow Play, in Red Wolf Journal at:
- Read two of John’s poems in Modern Poetry Quarterly Review.
- Keepers Meet Questing Eyes, Leaf Garden Press, 2014
- Read two of John’s poems in Beetroot: http://www.litbridge.com/beetroot-journal/john-flynn/
- Visit Nailed Magazine and read John’s piece, Big Light On Double at: http://www.nailedmagazine.com/fiction/big-light-on-double-bed-by-john-michael-flynn/
- Read John’s poem, Mariesville, in Bareroot Review at http://www.smsu.edu/barerootre
- John’s two poems in Issue #5 of Epigraph magazine: http://www.epigraphmagazine.com/issues.html
- John’s poem So appeared in Issue #34 of Ibbetson Street Press, http://ibbetsonpress.com.
- Read John’s poem Super Flea in the Autumn 2013 issue of The Centrifugal Eye at http://centrifugaleye.com/
- Read John’s poem, Freight Trains Once Lanced This Avenue & Unloaded, published in the San Pedro River Review, 2013.
- Here are two more of John’s poems. The first, Smog Cutter, appeared in The Iconoclast, Issue #108. The second, Kirk, Dolphy And Constant Practice appeared in Ibbetson Street, Issue #31.
- Read John’s poem Class Envy On Constitution Road in Freshwater, a poetry journal based in Connecticut.
- Read the Basil Rosa poem, Even As We Sweeten Like Molasses Rum in Nebo published by Arkansas Tech University.
- Read three of John’s poems in the anthology, Milk and Honey Siren. Download full publication at Goodreads.
- Read five new poems by John in HIP Magazine at http://hipliterarymagazine.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/starting-your-spring-off-right/
- Read John’s poems At A Shotgun Wedding, and Please Do, Artist Friend in Volume #1 of By The Overpass magazine
- Read John’s poem Suburbanites Never Come Down Here in Issue One of Tenement Block Review.
- Read John’s poem Peasant Women Along The Road Carry Centuries in the online journal Two Thirds North
- Read John’s poem Gin And Post Mortems in the 2012 issue of The Laughing Dog.
- Three Basil Rosa poems from The Rampalian.
- As Basil Rosa three poems at http://gobbetmag.wordpress.com
- As Basil Rosa, the poem “Seeking Wild Strawberries Along Back Roads” in Issue #6, the Plant issue of YB at http://ybpoetryplants.wordpress.com/ or http://ybpoetryplants.wordpress.com/rosa/
- As Basil Rosa, three poems about North Atlantic seashells in the 2012 Summer/Fall issue of Umbrella, Vol. V, No. 2 online at http://www.umbrellajournal.com
- AGNI #48 The Translation Issue, where John’s translation from the Romanian of Nicolae Dabija’s poem “Ballad” appeared
- In the anthology from University of Notre Dame Press, edited by Daniel Tobin, “The Book Of Irish American Poetry From the 18th Century To The Present” John’s poem “Pow Wow At Greenbriar” appeared. For more information go to www.danieltobin.org or to order go to www.amazon.com
- John’s poems have appeared in Ibbetson Street Press, and Somerville News, both edited by Doug Holder, and to learn more about Doug, his press, and the Bagel Bards
- Writing as Basil Rosa. The poem “Sea Change On Route 101″ in December, 2011, Issue #27 of Arsenic Lobster at http://arseniclobster.magere.com
- John’s poem, Olneyville can be found in Issue #18 of Gutter Eloquence at www.guttereloquence.com
- Packingtown Review Volume I, #1, Spring 2009 issue where John’s translation of the Romanian of Magda Isano’s poem “The Man”
- Peace Corps Writers And Readers where a group of John’s poems, “Seven Postcards From A Former Soviet Republic”, which won the Erika Mumford prize from the New England Poetry Club are available online in the archive of back issues from January, 2000
- Serving House Journal where three of John’s poems are available in Issue #2
- Stones Throw Magazine where John’s poem “On A T-Ride Home From Boston” appeared in Issue #4
- Crash Literary Magazine where two of John’s poems appeared in Issue #1.
- Boiling River where two of John’s poems appeared in Issue #1.